1) Picpoul Blanc – Bright, acidity, minerality and lemony flavors
2) Albarino – High acidity, light body, and citrusy flavor
3) Montepulchiano – Medium bodied, robust herbal, red cherries, and tobacco-like flavors with grippy tannin often calls for richer and more savory foods
4) Charbono - Black fruit and plum aroma and flavor notes that can develop into leather and tar notes as the wine ages.
5) Petite Sirah - Rich flavors and aromas of blueberry, chocolate, pepper and spice, and its high tannins and acidity make it great for pairing with curries, as well as rich meaty dishes
6) Tannat - Robust wines, with pronounced aromas of smoke and plum, significant tannins and a wonderfully spicy finish
7) Mourvèdre - Dark fruit, flowers like violet and herbaceous aromas of black pepper, thyme, and red meat
Let The Wine Wrangler help you enjoy your weekend with a day of wine tasting. You’ll meet and socializing with other wine lovers, take in the amazing scenery, and sample the best wines from Paso Robles Wine Country.